Welcome to Bank On North Sound!
Bank On North Sound is an opportunity for people with low to moderate incomes in the North Sound region (Island, San Juan, Skagit, Snohomish and Whatcom counties), who are un-banked or under-banked to gain access to and to utilize mainstream financial services including affordable checking, savings, credit, and financial education. Our goal is to help people keep more of what they earn and start on a pathway to financial success.
FIND THE RIGHT BANK OR CREDIT UNION!
- Use this chart (Bank On Matrix) that describes the accounts, including fees and minimum balances for each participating bank or credit union. Bank on Matrix in Spanish.
- Bank On Referral Form – Case managers may use this form to provide more information and clarity for the client, to prepare needed materials so the client can be more confident when applying for an account. There is also a referral form included in the brochures below.
- Case-Manager-QA – Answers to commonly asked questions
- Bank On North Sound Brochure – includes referral form
- Espanol Bank On North Sound Brochure – incluye forma de referencia
For more information, please visit our website, http://bankonwashington.org/north-sound/, or contact Steve Creed at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (425) 374 5512).